Monday, July 16, 2012

A Little Bit Dark


There's a grey cloud over my house today.  And I don't mean the ones literally in the sky.  There are three more days to this month's impending black moon and it's wreaking havoc on my household.  Damn you black moon (I am grateful to have someplace to lay the blame.)

My head feels like it got drunk and went to the amusement park without the rest of my body.  The swirling, and the anxiety, and everything being too loud with people pushing and shoving their way through the trenches of my mind; the lights meshing together to blind me from simplicity.  I just want it all to stop.  I am starting to wonder if I am ever going to see simplicity again.  It seems so far from every day reality.




I am stepping back from my own situations, and taking a good long look for solutions.  I am ready for a solution to fall in my lap, but that never seems to happen.  There is apparently not ever any learning in it.  I would be grateful for it, that's for sure - for someone to give me the answers, for someone to point out where I should be, or if this is the right place for me.

Why is that life is always getting in the way of the way I want to live my life?  Am I getting in my own way?  I feel like I have been on the path of soul searching long enough, and time to find a way to live simply.

Anyone else feeling the black moon pull?





No comments:

Post a Comment