Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stories of Quotes

Today I am grateful for time to read, and contemplate, and for stories built out of quotes.  And for quotes that resonate leaving me feeling a little less alone in my thoughts.


"While a marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence, the second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience... and experience wins, eventually."


"Giving up is not the answer to struggle.  No one ever got to the top of a mountain and yelled "Hell, that was easy!".  Life is hard work, and effort is gratifying."


"I have promised effort...but it must come without being a doormat."




"My thoughts and actions are my own.  I didn't ask for your judgement, nor did I ask for your acceptance."










"Hollywood romance is bullshit."

















"Sometimes the only answer to why we love is simply - we don't tell our hearts what to do."










                       "There is beauty in simplicity."












"..for as long as time allows."




"Time is a human creation."




"..for we walk by faith, not by sight."










With gratitude. 






Secret... Four of these...are.my.own. <3






(photos by Kim Anderson)













No comments:

Post a Comment