Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday Hiatus

So with all the power pieces of my lap top fried, and waiting on snail mail to deliver new ones, I am unbloggable.  I have decided blogging from my phone is not conducive to bringing forth gratitude.  It is conducive to bringing forth cursing, however.  That said, I took a Sunday Hiatus from my posts. I don't know if anyone really noticed, or cared for that matter.  But I missed it.

I barely slept last night.  I had one of those Sunday-night-can't sleep-and-even-if-I-could-no-one-or-no-thing- was-going-to-let-me kind of nights.  I woke up from one of the half hour stints of sleeps this morning feeling dark and twisty - despite the sun lighting up the day.

I suppose my whole point is that today is a day to cultivate gratitude; to shove aside the dark and twisty, and stop for a moment to bask in a sunbeam, and listen to the birds announcing the spring day that lies ahead, and all of it's potential.  It is a day to seek things that bring happiness, that break out smiles and laughter.

Here's to the day ahead, my friends.  Go out there and cultivate.

With Gratitude.



1 comment:

  1. I am in that no sleep zone too. Turning over and watching the clock flip later and later.

    Tiredness makes it so much harder to focus on the gratitude. Let's hope soon you are grateful for a good night's sleep again!

    ReplyDelete