Thursday, October 18, 2012

Moving Mountains


I saw this quote early this morning:


It's from Aaron Paquette's facebook page.  If you don't know who he is, I would recommend taking a look at his work.  His is a very gifted teacher and artist.  Brilliant even.  

This quote was exactly what I needed with the day that was before me today, and it resonated through me and I am grateful for the strength.  At the end of my day, I confidently said "my path WAS a wall, but I kicked some ass today, and I climbed higher".  

I really did have an empowering day.  A day of my own brilliance and motivation.  I didn't just climb a wall, I feel like I moved a mountain.  Even if it was just a nudge, I broke ground.  Soon there will be a train going through that mountain, and I will be driving it.  Plenty of people are going to want to get on board, as my train makes return trips just to remind everyone I never go away.

Toot Toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment