Saturday, March 17, 2012

It'll Be Today Tomorrow

Type, type, type... nah... delete, delete, delete.  

I don't know.  I mean I know... but... I don't know.  

I had a busy day, and didn't get done anything I had planned to.  

I cooked and had a family dinner for my Dad's birthday, and a great visit.  I am always grateful for time with my parents.  I think dinner has left me in lactose overload and tryptophan overdose, and mostly, my brain is mush.

Tomorrow, I think, may be a more creative day.  Or maybe not, and maybe it will be quiet with a movie.  Or maybe not.  Maybe there will be walk, or more cooking, or crafting... Or maybe not.  The thing is, I have tomorrow, and I am grateful.  I am always grateful for every tomorrow, and for every tomorrow that turns into today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment