Friday, March 9, 2012

The Letter E

Today, I put in some effort to track down something that was missing.  Forgive me, I am bound to be vague, as it does concern 'work stuff'.  Thing is, someone else had already given up on it, and I knew it could be found.

Often when someone tells me "you can't do that", it forces me to, well- do it.  And, you know what, I am so grateful for that defiant trait.  It gets me places.

Yes I can, and yes I did.  With a little super sleuth and math work (that's right, math work), I found the missing piece of the puzzle others walked away from.  The determination made all the difference.  The effort makes a difference.

(now how's that for coincidence? Just A Little Noise http://justalittlenoise.blogspot.com/2012/03/effort.html today is all about the results of effort - turns out, it's the word of the day. Effort.)

I am grateful for my super sleuth work and finding what I needed, which made me pretty darn proud of myself.


This Blog was brought to you by the letter E... for Effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment