Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Quart Low

I spent the day with boys... Back in the shop with testosterone filled man types that don't cry and harbor a grudge for three weeks if you call them a name or tell them off.  It was a nicely timed reminder, and I am grateful for it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fill of my office girlies every day, but ohhhhhh I miss the very different interaction with men.  I like the laid-backness of it all.  I like the change up.  I like the change of scenery.

It seems I was a quart low on testosterone, and I remedied it with a little bossiness and foul language.  Thank goodness.


I do wonder, however, if anyone ever tells those boys what a breath of fresh air they are... probably not.  That's why I brought them extra large coffees and breakfast this morning.  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment