Friday, August 31, 2012

Blue Moon Believing




This week has been long, and challenging. It's been filled with some laughter, some tears.  It's seen anger, anticipation, frustration and felicity. It's been filled with the things of life.

I am a big believer in second chances... so, at the end of this week, I look forward to the beginning of the next. I believe it will be better.

Today, this day of the end of this week, brings to us a Moon that is full. It is full for the second time this month. It looks like the Universe is a believer in second chances as well. Grateful.



This full moon says goodbye to summer. It opens the door to September's Earthy fragrance. It sees Autumn; warm days, and cool nights. This full moon's light is an instrument of peace, and faith there will always be light in the darkness.  Tonight is a night for ritual and  gratitude.  For new seasons, second chances, and things that remind me of what I Believe in...

Earth my body,
Water my blood,
Air my breath,
And Fire my spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment