Monday, August 20, 2012

Unraveling What Could Be


I think the universe is unraveling.  And it's not the kind of unraveling that most would think.  It's not the end of things, but the beginning of things.  Or maybe it's the end of things to reveal the beginning of things.

Either way, the anticipation is killing me.

That's not true either.  It's not killing me.  Again, quite the opposite is true.  I am feeling more alive.  My level of contentment is changing.  My feeling of ability, knowledge and experience is apparent to me - a pleasant revelation.  To be able to see what I have learned, and where I am now...it's invigorating, and I am filled with gratitude.

Back to the unraveling.  Let me try to describe this feeling I have had lately... it's not like the unraveling of the  proverbial rope I talk about.  It's not about tying a knot and hanging on... not this time.  This is more like a silk ribbon - a big ball of silk ribbon.  Yes.  It's like standing with a huge planet of silk ribbon in my hands, unraveling into the wind, and wrapping itself around every inch of my being.  And when it unravels, it's soft, and caresses in it's motions.

I can't decide, as good as it all feels, if I ever want to reveal what it's all unraveling to.  Right at this moment, I am caught up in the mystery of what could be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment