Thursday, September 27, 2012

Free Flowing Thought


I had a thought last night.  It was a good one.  This happens all the time.  I lay down, get in that really comfortable place and let my mind wander, and all these thoughts freely flow in and out of my head.  A hundred times I have promised myself - "I will remember that in the morning, and I will write about that".

Never happens.  By morning I forget what the fantastic thought was.

But last night...last night the thought was so profound to me, that I grabbed my phone and jotted it down in the notes (hello first world problem - no more pen and paper by the bedside?).  I found gratitude in not only writing down the thought before it left me, but also in the tools (and yes, had there been a pen and paper available I would have written it down - none the less, my phone won out).

Oh. And the thought?  Well it's actually still lingering.  I would love to hear some feedback on it, but in wanting feedback, I am wondering if I just want to know that I am not so alone in my thinking.  Huh...

The thought:  Do you ever feel like you are not where you are supposed to be on your life path, but where you are is a direct result of the decisions you made in an attempt to rectify the same burning feeling in the past?

Free-flowing thought...Grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment