Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Just Don't Know

Sometimes, like today, I go back an read some of things I have written.  Often, I find myself lost in moments of my own brilliance.  That's not to "blow my own horn", I am just often intrigued sometimes that I accomplished writing something so utterly profound and self aware.  It almost sounds like a different person pouring out through the words.

For three days I have been not been able to write, let alone express anything.  Something's got to give.  I have been caught up in the end of another school year, another time period just flashed by, and I can't comprehend how it all happened.  I am dumbfounded, and silenced, it seems by this point in my life; a time that I am having difficulty understanding just how it all happened.

And so...this silence and contemplation may continue, and maybe, I might find gratitude in it.  And maybe it won't, and if it doesn't, I will be grateful for that too.

The fact is... I just don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment