Thursday, June 7, 2012

Taking Time...For The Good Of My Health

I am grateful for moments where I am afforded the luxury of taking my time.  Today those moments came in a grocery store of all places.

I am grateful for being able to stop and read labels, and for the ability to ignore the irritated stares of people shopping around me.  I want to know what I am putting in my body, and it's okay if I want to read the darn label!  (p.s. grateful for organic food!)

I am grateful for a renewed desire to try new things, and for forcing my pallet out of the box.  I am also grateful for the effort to eat a little cleaner, and live a little healthier; for those who inspire me, and for loving (most) of my reflection in the mirror.  It's not about being skinny, it's about having a healthy body, and cultivating energy.

And next week, power plate rehab for my knees and muscles begins...maybe an ice climb can be on the agenda by the time the snow flies!









No comments:

Post a Comment