Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stuck

I am stuck.

In this big, fat place of suffocation.

I am stuck in indecision.  I am stuck in a creative fast hold.  I am floating in this purgatory of what might be, what should be, and what will be.

I am always in a place of cultivating gratitude; to be grateful for what I have, but there is a weight lately. The weight of myself, stuck in this place...This realization of how far away from me I really am.


Stuck. Unable. To. Break. Through.



Life getting in the way of my life.  (I am grateful for this moment of realization that has become my motto).





Overtired.

In need of a quiet place to quiet my mind.

Seek direction, listen for answers. 

Be grateful.

Move forward.

Try to make sense tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry....are you in my mind? No I mean really are you in my head somewhere because I could have written this, but you wrote it so much better. I swear if we ever had a chance to get together and gab.

    I don't think I have your email anywhere (if I did at one time I've lost it) but you should send it to me because I have so many things to say about this and your other comments you've left on my blog underthebigbluesky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On another side note... I find it fascinating how the line "seek and listen for answers" published as highlighted text, and in white. I didn't do that. I swear. Someone needed me to pay attention to my own words. And that is something I love. Grateful.

    ReplyDelete