Monday, June 25, 2012

Friendiversary & Boobies

This friendship...right here... I am grateful for every single day.


Today, is their 8th Friendiversary.  It makes me miss school friends... Like my Carly-Sue.

Today was their day.  They shared a strawberry trifle, the got their toes painted at the salon, and they shared these bracelets - which is a story all in it's own.

These are Keep-A-Breast "I Love Boobies" Bracelets in honor of the year they have been through together. There were hoops to jump through, and very loving hearts that got them here, and they are the only two girls in Canada with these special treasures.  Grateful, grateful, grateful.

A wonderful day, for two wonderful girls, with a friendship that is off the hook, and cultivates my own gratitude for my friendships.

Friendiversaries...Grateful.



1 comment: