Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Way

There it is again.

The haunting.

The lingering.

The silent I-don't-even-know-what-it-is.

I haven't had any desire to write for some time, which is why I have watched my blog project fill with pictures.  I guess, maybe, I should be grateful for "you say it best, when you say nothing at all".

I am at a loss for things profound.  I feel like I am...just taking up space.  It really pisses me off.  I am missing purpose...again.  I feel like something's missing.  I am facing brick walls of life that get in my path, and seem so inherently permanent.

Dreams are becoming chaotic again, like purposeful yelling in my subconscious.  I feel pulling and resistance, and need, and too many people telling me "no".

Once again, I find life getting in the way of the way I want to live my life.


I wonder if there's ever a point where one stops wondering what's around the corner, or even where that other path leads. 



No comments:

Post a Comment