Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lilies

I am admist a wonderful day.  I slept in - wonderfully slept in.  I woke up to a cool breeze flicking the curtains out from behind my headboard, caressing my face with the aromatic loveliness of a summer morning.  I laid in it for almost an hour before I moved.

I was coaxed out of bed only by an urge for raspberry tea and cereal.  I stayed in pajamas for just as long as I wanted.  I meditated outside in the sun, fussed over my yard, and enjoyed the sunshine - where I was pleasantly interrupted by two of my favorite people.

They brought me lilies.



                                 and more lilies


                                                                                             and more lilies.

















I have spent my afternoon preparing pizza dough....

and had just enough left over for a dozen buns.


My house smells amazing. 


And I am filled with gratitude. 



No comments:

Post a Comment