Friday, April 20, 2012

All That, And A Bottle Of Wine

This has been a frustrating day.  One filled with cussing and ranting, and a little more temper than I normally let through.

It's days like this when it's harder to blog.  I tend to come out with phrases like "grateful, my ass"... and "gratitude this!"

Frankly it's not pretty.



The wind blew in a mini thunder storm...one crack of lightening, one rumble of thunder... and then it was gone, leaving the wind blowing around what was left over.

I laid on the couch, and pouted at my stupid day and all of it's facets.  Tonight, I will be grateful for the couch I sit on, the blanket that I am curled up in, and the quiet room that I have been left alone in.

Tomorrow is another day, and it will be a good one...even it takes a bottle of wine...


No comments:

Post a Comment