Sunday, April 22, 2012

Country. Muppets. Burlap.

Seventeen years.  Gone.  Just like the breeze on this very warm spring day.

Wide eyes, open arms.  Hugs where souls return to each other.

Long talk - in the Self Help and Well Being.

Stir fried laughter...tears...breathless elation.

Fortunes.  Decision makers.  Maybes.

Words of the day: Country.  Muppets.  Burlap.

Seventeen years will never be seventeen years again.  My soul couldn't take it.

Gratitude overwhelms me.


  Shelly has our picture of our day together - because once again, I forgot my camera.  So these souvenirs of our time in the bookstore will have to do for now.  
p.s. I am grateful for beautiful books. 
love, love, love.




I got to steal it from Shelly's Blog Post tonight




1 comment:

  1. Oh, well, you know this post is going to make me smile and cry - with happiness! I'm so glad we have "matching books" to remind me of our day together. And my sweet angel now has a place on my desk, where I will see her everyday and think of you.

    ReplyDelete