Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Five Foot Chicken

You know sometimes...when you just become so full of emotion and things to deal with, and laughter starts this chain of healing... and when it does, it brings more smiles, and more laughter.  The more I heal inside of me, the more joy appears.

Today, I came across some reading, that not only made me laugh until I was crying, but I was able to share it and laughter filled one room after another.

I am grateful for the sound of laughter, and the relief.


And I am so grateful for this damn chicken.
And for needing my own. 

Go ahead, read this.  Laugh until you can't breathe.  And then, when you think you can't take anymore, read about Copernicus, and I dare you not you laugh. 

Five foot chicken...you will be mine...






No comments:

Post a Comment