Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spinning With A Pin In My Hand

There's this stirring inside me (despite the exhaustion of cheer hangover today).  It's like an anticipation?  An anxiety? Curiosity?  I don't really know how to describe it, and I can't really put my finger on it.

Something is just not sitting right with the Universe, yet, I feel it correcting itself - if that makes any sense at all.  I can feel the churning and my soul working at the realization.  I am grateful for my trust in what should be, and what will be, despite anyone else's say so.

It's like an odd game of Pin The Tail On The Donkey, where the blind fold is on, and there is spinning and spinning and trying to put your finger on what you think the goal is, just to take off the blinder to find yourself reaching out to it's heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment