Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One Word Wednesday

It's official... the cord on my laptop is no longer safe to wiggle-to-make-it work.  :(

It pops and sparks... I have now unplugged it to prevent a house fire - because I love my house more than my lap top.  I have ordered a new one - grateful for Ebay and ten dollar lap top cords.  

Until then, I will try to get my post done when I can.  When I have a break in my day.  I have one right now.  

I have been tossing around some ideas for my blog, and I am thinking I might change my post one day a week to be wordless.  Just a picture - worth a thousand words. But sometimes, it can be said best when there is nothing said at all.  It's sourcing gratitude through visual appreciation.  Or maybe with just one word with the picture... it is, in fact, hard for me to stay silent.  Maybe One Word Wednesdays?  Silent Saturdays?  

I think so... 

Let's try it... (yeah, I know - there's more than one word here...it's an experiment!)




Musing




No comments:

Post a Comment