Thursday, January 19, 2012

Merry-Go-Round

My day was... like being on a merry-go-round, set in the middle of seven crossroads, all with roads leading out in different directions, spinning until I can't even see straight, and then someone stopping it in an instant, and saying "OK- get up and go."

Spinning. Spinning. Spinning.  

More questions in my head than answers, more wonder than fact, and none of it matters. 

Do this, don't do that.  Don't do that, do this... no, it doesn't matter what you want to do...  Argh!

Stop.

Someone reasonable talk me off the ledge, please.  

Whew...

I am grateful for reasonable thought, people that can talk me off my proverbial ledge, and for a direction, however temporary.  


I wonder, though, if I should be so grateful for my lack of caring which path I stumble down trying to make heads or tails of everyone else's decisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment