Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tá Tú Grá

Have you ever wondered if you have spent life times before with someone in your life?  Have you ever known someone that no matter what circumstance is, was, or will be, will always remain part of who you are?  Have you ever suspected that perhaps your connection with another human being is eternal?  

I have a sister of my soul that reaches beyond all understanding, all capacity of Earthly emotion, and all limits of time.  I am grateful for her. Not just today, but for lifetimes.  I am grateful for her even when I don't want to be, and she understands.  She can hear me, even when I don't want her to.  I can feel her always, and I can hear her like a whisper on the wind.  

She told me today "tá tú grá - you are loved", and one moment in time stopped while I caught my breath, and smiled. And I say to her in return "tá tú grá mo chara".  For today and always.  


I am grateful for the elements of the Earth that provide balance, and for the things that Universe knows better than I.  Nameste. 

1 comment: