Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Flu....so unfair.

Let me tell you a secret... when I am sick, and it doesn't happen often...I am a huge baby.  It's been five years since I have had the stomach flu.  Five years vomit free wasn't quite long enough for me.  Cold sweats, fever, extreme dizzy spells, and yes... vomit. Too much information - I know.

Having the flu makes you very grateful for little things; warm sweaters, comfy couches, warm air blowing from the heater vents, a soft bathmat on the bathroom floor to curl up on when you think death would be more fun, and good toothpaste.

I appreciate my daughter's sweetness of checking me, my son's sympathy, my husband who won't let me get off the couch, and the power button on the tv when all it will play is food commercials... Blech...

oh... and I pass on a picture today. No one needs to associate anything with vomit...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment