Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sometimes


(click here, let it play while you read, trust me, I'm building a theme here! Make sure you open in a new tab)  

I woke up today out of sorts.  I feel... heavy.  I have been saying this for a while, but I have been feeling like something just doesn't fit - something's not right.  I came across a picture today that a friend of mine had posted on her facebook page - and it brought tears to my eyes.  Because just sometimes...



I am not saying that I am sad today, I am just saying that I am unbalanced, and out of sorts, and sometimes... well... 

I have also been blessed today with knowing, that maybe, in some small way, I helped someone up when they stumbled, and I didn't even try.  Sometimes, when we make kindness a way of life, we are blessed with moments that touch our hearts and make us better people.  Today I am grateful for kindness, and I promise to remind myself of it's importance more often.  

For those of you that can look me in the eyes and know when I am not ok, and for those who let it be not ok sometimes, I am grateful for you too.  Thank you for just understanding, and knowing that the fix will find itself...eventually.  And in that "fix", I will learn, and move forward.  I hope kindness in my days can offer you the same.  

Kindness...who knew?   Funny thing is... we all do, why don't more people use it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment