Friday, October 14, 2011

Squeals Like a Girl

There's a sleep over going on here.  Soon, there will be 13 Going on 30 playing in the living room, chips and pop, and too many words such as "like", "ummm", and "totally" being used to separate what are potentially full sentences.  There is dress up, there is music, there is laughter and giggles, and yes, even girl squeals.  My god, I love it.  Tonight I am grateful for things that make us squeal like girls.

Today, even I got to have a moment that made me squeal.  I was insanely surprised today by a beautiful friend, and member of my heart family.  It's been soooo, sooo long since we've got to hug, and chatter, and just be in each other's space.  And today...there she was, surprising me, in my town, in my office... and yep... I squealed like a girl... Oh Kerry I miss you!

Oh I am so grateful for moments that make us squeal like a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment