Thursday, October 6, 2011

She started it....


A beautiful friend of mine started a project months back. She calls it 365 Gratitude.  Every day, she takes the time to write a little something she is grateful for, and I look forward to my moments everyday that I take to read it.  She inspires me.  She inspires me to write, but it’s so much more.  She inspires me to pay attention to the universe, to my surroundings, to the people in my life and the joys in the little things, like the simplicity of Smarties.  I am very proud of whom she grew up to be, and the beautiful person she offers up every day to the universe.  I dedicate my first day of this project to her and her inspiration.  Shelly, I am grateful for you and that you are part of me.

1 comment:

  1. http://365ss.blogspot.com/?v=0

    This is Shelly's blog, following it has made me a better person. <3

    ReplyDelete