Friday, February 24, 2012

Celebrating With Bradshaw

Friday night... let's see if I can get this done.  Dinner has been had, movie (and not a good one) has been watched, and hubs is asleep on the couch.  Should be good...

I had a fantastic day.  From get up to get home, my day was filled with unexpected opportunities, laughter, candid conversations and an aha moment of recognition that filled me with gratitude that lasted out the day.

"You are far more brilliant than anyone recognizes.  You are capable of so much more than they let you do..."

Thank you Mr. Clark... you made my day, and I am grateful.

I found inspiration to believe in myself all over again.

Bradshaw and I...we're going to have a celebration in the morning with an inspired project.  It might last all day.  Good thing Bradshaw's got sparkle. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment