Thursday, February 16, 2012

Silk Strings

I had several good, good conversations today, and here's what I decided... I am incredibly self aware of who I have become from who I was, what I did to get where I am, and how my life experience has the potential to help other people.

Sometimes, it's the tiniest thing... maybe a phrase I learned along the way, maybe sometimes that it's necessary to call a bluff and play a little hard ball.  Sometimes, it's what I have learned from pain, and sometimes it's what I've learned from the peace that comes afterwards.

I am a believer in "a bigger plan" and lessons and purpose.  I am constantly intrigued when I see a silk thread spun in the web of life, linking one path to another.  Today, I am grateful for the silk strings.  

"Oh the tangled webs we weave" is  popular negative connotation of life's experience - but in reality, every pattern of that web is specifically structured, incredibly engineered, and uncannily strong. "Oh the silk we spin..."  I like that better.  

Go ahead, find a web... I defy you to find a "tangle" in the perfectly strung, silk lines of life. 


 Even the holes, where maybe a storm blew through, will be fixed by morning with new direction.  


No comments:

Post a Comment