Sunday, February 12, 2012

Eleventeen

At four fifteen this morning, I was awake, mentally celebrating the birth of my daughter for the eleventh time.  It was a day that changed my life forever.  

The minute I met her, she completed me.  She came into the world impatient (9 days early), grabbing the attention of the room with her beauty, and silencing me in awe and wonder.  She has carried on, paving her own way through life.   

I am grateful for her pure heart, her trusting nature, her easily hurt feelings.  I am proud of her resilience, her determination, and her giving spirit.  I am grateful she chose me as her momma, and I am grateful God gifted her to me.  

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl.  May you be blessed with wishes and dreams, music and love all year through.  I love you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment