Monday, February 27, 2012

Sing Like No One Is Listening

Our TV stayed off tonight.  We all found something else to do.  One was doing crafts, one was playing a computer game, and I was on the treadmill.  Then I was in the kitchen, and reading, and..and..and.  And through the whole time, we had the stereo going in the kitchen.  I had my music player hooked up, so there was a decent shuffle of music to suit everyone's tastes.  But ohhhh the familiarity of good old county music.  And by that I mean Reba, and Tim McGraw.  George Strait, and Don Williams.

I am grateful for good old soulful country crooning, that soothes or stirs emotions - and either way it feels good.  I love singing like no one can hear me, and dancing like no one is watching, and I am grateful for everyone just enjoying the music.

Sing...like no one is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment