Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just Do it

Let me tell ya what.  I am one handy kind of girl.  Independent, skilled, and crazy multi-faceted handy, and today, that is my point of gratitude.

My day consisted of:

A. one and half hours of snow shoveling - the driveway (curse you Mr. Rurka) is huge, and despite being out there for an hour, I stayed out to help the neighbor shovel his.  It's a great workout!

B.  Re-potting one of my favorite indoor plants.  Oh, I miss the dirt in my hands.

C. Not only scrubbing bathrooms, but drain cleaning (thank you three long haired girls in this house...), which turned into plumbing repairs - and not one leak when I was done.  Booyah!

D.  The usual cooking, cleaning, laundry and groceries of weekend routine.

E.  Touches of Tremclad on the top of the Pepper House Project.

See! I am one handy, dandy machine of a woman!  I am so grateful for my willingness to just do.  Don't wait, don't expect someone else to do it, just do - and do it well.  Heck, I could work for Nike.  Just Do It.


No comments:

Post a Comment