Monday, February 20, 2012

Long Term Goals

So, I have decided it's time for some new goals. The problem is...where to start?

1.  Spend less time on my butt.
2.  Eat a little healthier - problem when I am such a darn good cook.
3.  Find more creative ways to use my time and energy.

Those are my top three goals for this spring, and I am grateful to have them.

I will admit, I have a trend of starting something, and not finishing it.  It's a trait of mine I am not such a fan of.  I admit, I am a short term gratification kind of girl (and oddly I hate video games - take that one to the therapy session...).  I like to do what I am doing, do it well, get it done, love it and leave it.

These three goals I have set are more of a long term kind of thing - which in itself is a fourth goal.  This change is for the betterment of myself- long term.


Wish me well, friends, and bring on spring.  I have just welcomed it in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment