Monday, February 13, 2012

A River Flows In You

Yiruma - A River Flows In You

I can sit and listen to this song over and over and over.  It stills me, soothes me...it flows into me.  

Lately, I have been remembering to take time for myself... but I found I have forgotten the importance of remembering inner needs, meditation, time to talk to my soul.

This song reminds me that meditation and quiet time to connect with my soul is so terribly important.  I am lonely for myself.  It seems funny - to be lonely for one's self, but it's true.  There is a time to just sit still, and listen to what is going on inside.  There needs to be time of awareness and realization, of calm, collected thinking - or not thinking for that matter.  A time for embracing light, and it's point of origin.  A time to stop, and just breathe.  

One thought at a time, one note, one key, then the next, stumbling across ivory into peace.  I am grateful for the reminder to return to myself every once in a while, and for the river of energy that flows through me.



No comments:

Post a Comment