Thursday, February 2, 2012

Clearing In The Sky

Well, I did it again.  I missed a post.  That tends to happen when my days are so full that I barely have time to blink.  Yesterday was buuuuuuuuuuusy.  Teachers, a principal that seems have a bad case of avoidance, homework, studying, re-tests, psychologist phone calls, tutors, supper, a much needed walk to clear my mind, a meeting with the other family... and breathe.

I did remember that - just breathe.  Especially in the crisp air during my evening walk.  The clearing of the sky was metaphorical of my mind, and I was grateful.  The starts threw out sharp beams of light, and I was grateful.  They held their pattern, they stayed constant in the dark.  I am grateful for the solid things that stay constant when the rest of the world is spinning too fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment