Thursday, December 8, 2011

Confessions of a Super Hero

...staring at the screen...

...typing...deleting...contemplating...

It's not that I don't have anything to be grateful for, I am just at a loss of inspiration tonight, and for no particular reason.  I guess sometimes it just happens.  If I looked around, I could find a hundred things I am grateful for, I just lack in energy tonight - and for that reason, but not solely, I am grateful for good doctors.  

I spent some time today with a good doctor, seeking out the source of my decreased energy and fatigue.  Despite her being a keener as a doctor, I must say I almost laughed in her face when she asked if might be "depressed".  Ha. Ha. Hahahahahhahahhahahahaaaaaa.... Ummmmmmm no, that's not it.  "Good then, lets do a hundred tests and see where you score".  Oh goody... 

I don't often go to doctors, and today, I am also grateful for the reminder why.  Depressed... Really?  Have we met?  Although, she did say, "if you don't hear from me, no news is good news.  If your tests are normal, you need to decide - do we explore further, or, do you do a life evaluation, and see where some changes need to me made - determine where you are at?"  

Interesting insight, doctor...Interesting insight.  

Another point of interesting insight I have been tossing around from good Doc G... "are you simply tiring of saving of the world, and maybe it's time to take off the cape for a while?"  Me?  Trying to save the world?  

Interesting insight, good doctor...Interesting...  

I kinda like the cape.





No comments:

Post a Comment