Monday, December 12, 2011

Not That Knot

I have not turned my head or put my chin to my chest without pain in well over a week, probably two.  I have neglected my body telling me to pay attention.

One very talented massage therapist, some muscular dedication, and, yes, breathing through the pain, and I am nodding - pain free.  I am very grateful for Kerry Doran tonight, and very grateful for the coma state my body wanted to take on right after some stubborn knots in my shoulders let go.

Kerry has another name for the "knots" in my shoulders - but I can't recall it...I have other names for them too. I named one Teenzilla after a less than impressive experience in Wal Mart over shoes.  I named another one Aspergers Syndrome.  If you promise not to tell anyone, I will secretly tell you that one is called Resentment, and tends to flare up more often than I like.

A little TLC from time to time, and all the "knots" are not in Kerry's hands- and I, as well as my muscles, are sooooo grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment