Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tall Drink Of Water

It's a fact that our bodies our made up of sixty five percent water.  We need it to survive.  It's hydration, it's renewal, it's a pure element that keeps us alive.

I am trying to get back on a track to being healthier - back to a little less shapely tall drink of water.  In order to do that, one must cleanse.  I started with restarting my vitamin regimen and water - lots and lots of water.  40 or more ounces per day, and I couldn't be more grateful for a simple element.  I can feel it flushing my body, releasing toxins, releasing stress, calming nerves.

The Earth gives it to us as a gift in abundance, and we take advantage of it, and forget about it, ignore it.  We need it to survive, and it's gifted to us, without request.  The Earth knows, the Earth provides, be grateful for elements.  I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment