Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dear Scattered Thoughts ... Love, Me.

I went to a little workshop today, where we built little cards, and glued and sparkled, and stamped.  I was crafty.  I love being crafty and creative, and I am grateful for the opportunity to a. get out of the house, and b. use a part of my brain that has been zzzzzzzzzzzz.  It's a nice thought, I think, to take the time to put together a card or a note to send to someone.  To take the time to pick out paper, and create a layer of design, all the while keeping your recipient in mind, it's a lovely theory.

I have had a lot of people on my mind lately, perhaps some that need a note, or a pick me up, or a thank you, or a smile in their day.  Perhaps I should take a cue from Shelly and start with "Dear Me" and follow it with a few "Dear You"s.  

Perhaps I am over thinking again.  I tend to do that.  It's one of my little neuroses like my fear of the mail, or inability to communicate negative feelings, or the inability to write in a journal that sits blank by my bedside. I over think, I contemplate, I judge, I weigh, and then, I often leave it on the table, incomplete.  Interesting...  

Dear Me,

Get off your but, find a solution to your rut, and god love ya, never ever give up this blog that has become the best therapy in our budget - and remember - be grateful.  

Hugs and love,

Me. 

You know what I am grateful for? Scattered thoughts...fun projects, and sometimes, for unfinished projects too.  





  


No comments:

Post a Comment