Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Knock At The Door

After yesterday's epiphany, I took one giant step forward, and contacted a university advisor.  There must be a way for me to go back to school, and for once, finish something I started.  



Helllllooooo Athabasca University... a distance learning option with a new diploma program that is perfect for what I am searching for.  I can study online at my own pace, and still work.  When I am done, I will have a plethora of options - including school counsellor and special needs consultant.  Yes Please... and thank you Universe.  

I am grateful for a door being open, and opportunity knocking, and for a goal... an obtainable, reachable, fulfilling goal.  

When opportunity knocks...open the door. 


( I have been grateful for this beautiful reminder for years.  Enjoy. )


No comments:

Post a Comment