Sunday, November 6, 2011

Daner

This is my Daner...


She is one of my very best friends.  She has an ENORMOUS heart, and I am grateful for her.  She makes me laugh, lets me cry ( a lot), and she would give me the shirt off her back if I needed it. (although I would just appreciate her rigging the Expo basket draw so I win it... oh gosh, what if I do win it now... oh lord... )  

Dana's friendship is magnificent in it's simplicity.  She sends me cards so I won't be so terrified to get my mail - and yes, I really am terrified to get my mail.  I carry one of the cards she sent me on the bottom of my purse, and when I am frustrated and on edge, and maybe digging in my purse and see it, I smile.  I like that I can make her laugh, and I miss Brownie camps late at night texting so we wouldn't wake the girls.  I am lucky to have my Daner, and grateful barely cuts it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment