Saturday, November 5, 2011

Elated Exhaustion

My day was exhaustibly wonderful. My house was filled with family and friends, laughter and energy.

I sit, tonight, beside my new Selenite lamp, I am filled with elated exhaustion.  I am grateful for my friends, and for the time I get to spend to with them, even though sometimes it seems fleeting.  I am grateful not only for my own friends, but for my mother's friend who brought her out the house today for a warm cup of tea that was much needed right to her core.

I am grateful for my wonderful Marianne who is sitting with me, still, tonight, sharing tea and stories and just occupying space together.  I am grateful for her talent in constructing beautiful jewelry that allows me to carry the healing power of crystals around with me.  I am just one very happy girl tonight.



I am so grateful for my friendships... and I wish one more were here, closer to me, as close as she is in my thoughts and my heart.  I thought a lot about Shelly today... I think I need to make a road trip...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, now you are making me cry (in a good way!). Thank you, my dear friend. Sometimes I just can't believe all the gifts that have arisen from the 'horrible-ness'. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete