Sunday, November 20, 2011

Easy Like A Sunday Morning


Easy...Easy like a Sunday morning...

And it was.  My whole day was easy, and quiet, and laid back.  This is what Sunday is for.  I am grateful for Sundays like this.

I slept - and I mean I slept like a bear in hibernation, with minimal animal interruption (never interruption free).  In fact, I even slept in.



 I laid on the couch, I watched mindless TV.  I made some muffins, did some dishes, tended to feeding animals, made some stir fry for dinner... Easy...

A warm cup of green tea greeted me with the sun this morning, and brought me an easy, peaceful day.  It was a sweat pants and pony tail kind of day, it was a sleepy animals and chocolate chip muffins kind of day.

I like days where I don't have to run.  I take time to reset, refresh, and live easy.  I am grateful for days that are easy...Easy like a Sunday morning.



(by the way, I just love that song, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment