Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Preparation

I spent some time today doing some research in preparation of a "surprise".  The thing is, I found myself more surprised with what I found, and filled with so much respect and pride for my intended recipient.  I found myself engrossed in stories to start with, then another google search - and whala - there is what I needed.  When that information was in front of me, I was not only elated that my own little plan had come together, but I was so fascinated with the dedication and character revealed to me I could barely contain my joy in tears.

I am not sure why the universe has put me on this path, or why I have been directed to these moments, but I sure am grateful.  If you asked me ten years ago if I would have been researching and seeking what I am today, I would have laughed at the thought.  I would have thought it a preposterous waste of time, and carried on without another thought.

This may seem all very vague - it's still pretty stunning, even to me  - but after all, it is meant to be a surprise.  Could it be that the universe crossed two paths, just in time?

Back to planning...Step one, contain my own excitement and curiosity.  Step two...pick a day - sooner than later.  Step three...find an accomplice... hmmmmm...


Well I couldn't very well show you now, could I? 





No comments:

Post a Comment